Panasonic DVX200 Camera
Battery and AC Power Instructions
Inserting/Removing the Battery
The battery compartment is located to the rear of the camera. Make sure the camera is steady and take care not to drop the battery as such impacts could reduce its ability to charge fully.
Opening the battery cover
- At the top of the cover, slide the open/close lever
- Install the battery by inserting it in the direction shown – insert the battery until it clicks and locks.
- Close the battery cover until it clicks and locks.
Removing the battery
- Make sure the power switch is set to OFF and the status indicator is off.
- Open the battery cover
- Slide the battery release lever in the direction of the arrow (the lever is located to the lower right-side of the battery compartment)
Connecting to an AC Outlet
The AC Power Adaptor allows you to plug-in the camera to a wall outlet. Do not use any other AC adaptors except the one supplied in this kit. The AC Power Adaptor is plugged into the camera’s DC input terminal (DC IN) located at the rear of the camera. Next to the DC IN is the Headphone terminal (see image).
- Connect the AC cable to the AC adaptor
- Connect the AC adaptor to the DC input terminal (DC IN)
- Connect the AC cable to the wall outlet
Disconnecting the AC from the Camera
When disconnecting the cable from the wall outlet, first set the camera’s power switch to OFF and check that the status indicator light is also off. Then unplug the AC cable from the wall outlet.